High-availability energy, the cornerstone of your data center
A data center produces computing data processing power.
The constant increase in the power density of storage and data processing solutions requires selecting a resilient and upgradable electricity distribution architecture.
Your energy bill accounts for about 45% of your operating costs.
Your facilities require:
- Guaranteed security for the data you are entrusted with.
- High energy efficiency while mitigating environmental impact.
- Optimizing your Total Cost of Ownership by selecting suitable electrical equipment and architectures.
- Preparing future data center upgrades with no impact on its operation.
- Optimum service continuity
The high responsiveness required for success in this sector implies the ability to rely on manufacturing partners having fast, flexible and reliable manufacturing processes.
Hazemeyer, a leading supplier to the petrochemical, energy and nuclear industry,brings its decade-long expertise and experience in providing secure electrical supply to your data center. Our manufacturer commitment includes a guarantee of results.
Your specific needs will be fully addressed by our technical-sales experts who can assist you in designing the most suitable solutions based on:
- A flexible electrical architecture, suited to the evolution of your facilities.
- Optimized equipment installation, reducing the overall footprint of your data center utilities
- Inter-communicating monitoring systems as part of the Green Data Center approach, developed by our teams to meet your energy efficiency requirements.
Our turnkey offer includes:
- Complete electrical sub-stations
- Electrical distribution equipment
- HV/LV Transformation
- Low Voltage switchboards
- Bus ducts
- Uninterruptible Main Switchboards (TGO)
- Electrical securing of facilities
Our medium voltage “SF6 Free” distribution solutions are compliant with the future European environmental requirements.
Hazemeyer outfits Data Centers throughout Europe with surface areas ranging from 1,000 m² to 5,000 m² and with power levels that can be in excess of 2500 W/m².
Hazemeyer services places at your disposal the full expertise of its technical personnel for the audit of your existing facilities.
Our teams have extensive experience with work in the demanding conditions of your ongoing operational activities with minimized downtimes.
As proof of the commitment of all of its personnel, Hazemeyer services has obtained the MASE-UIC certification.